Bally is well know the luxury label established in Switzerland in 1851 known for its exceptional footwear. Today the brand offers unique and vibrant designs across footwear, accessories, ready-to-wear and eyewear.
Bally experienced a 45% increase in international organic search traffic.
- Deliver SEO strategy to improve the brand search traffic and conversion.
- Improve international search traffic and visibility.
- Improve content marketing and outreach
Deliver full SEO technical audit
- Duplicate product variation and title duplication fixes
- Root issue with internal link structure and canonicalization fixes
- Geo targeting and hreflang fixes for better content targeting and local market visibility.
Improve the content marketing and outreach
- Worked collaboratively with marketing teams to deliver on site optimisation strategies to increase exposure and improve natural search ranking on all digital marketing campaigns
- Developed high value content for audiences based on SEO strategies and gap analysis performed on non-brand keywords and opportunities identified for new growth.
- Created content to reflect the content marketing strategy with new content ideas
- Worked closely with the marketing team to deliver a robust outreach strategy cross PR, social and influential partners.
Provide global SEO strategy to improve traffic and conversion
- Geo targeting and implement hreflang annotation fixes
- Tagging and product description for local market fixes
- Worked alongside external marketing agency to improve content based on multilingual keywords research
Global organic traffic increase by 45% and global conversion increased by 44%.
They have also experienced a positive impact on their SEO ranking performance and organic search visibility.
- Traffic - Q1 FY16
- Traffic - Q1 FY17